RSVP for Sunday
February 28, 2021
10 AM Worship Service
Our doors are open for limited capacity, in-person worship services!*
Please pre-register for this service by filling out the form. We want to safely accommodate you and your family in attending.
Note: RSVP for each Sunday opens the Monday before. The service date is listed in the header above.
Reminders for attending service:
- Take your temperature 30 minutes before arriving. Ensure it is 100.4 degrees or below. If you feel ill with any kind of symptoms, or if you have travelled to any of the states on the NY State quarantine list in the last 14 days, we ask that you stay home and worship with us online.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth coming into the church and while in the building.
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet apart from anyone outside your group.
You will be asked to confirm the following upon entering the building:
a. You HAVE NOT been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
b. There are currently NO MEMBERS of your household who are ill or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
c. You HAVE NOT been in contact with anyone who is ill, has shown symptoms, or been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
d. You ARE NOT experiencing any of the following: new cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, sore throat, new muscle aches or headaches, gastrointestinal symptoms (i.e. diarrhea, vomiting, etc.), chills or repeated shaking with chills, or a new loss of taste or smell.
If you are not able to confirm all of the above statements, please join us for service online. Thank you!
*We are committed to doing all we can to create a safe environment for those who are able to attend.
- The Sanctuary and Lower Level have been configured for social distancing.
- Children will remain with parents during the service.
- We continue to monitor our local and state guidelines, and we may need to change our plans. Your patience, grace, and prayers are so appreciated as we navigate following Jesus in these times.