In the midst of COVID, there's plenty happening at All Souls Community!
Sundays, 10am, In-Person
All Souls Community Church
Watch again anytime on Facebook and Youtube
We're glad to gather together on Sunday mornings for corporate worship. Our doors are open for limited capacity, in-person worship services! RSVP is required to accomodate all who are able to attend.
Middle & High School Students
Soul Youth meets in-person, weekly on Sundays, at 6 pm. Group time is dedicated to being known and exploring Jesus together. It's hosted by our Youth Director, Tommy Belo, and screened volunteers.
SLOATSBURG FOOD PANTRY
Various Dates, Monthly
All Souls Community Church is hosting the Sloatsburg Food Pantry program in December, January and February. The Sloatsburg Food Pantry serves close to 400 families who are food insecure, right here in our community (Suffern, Hillburn, Montebello, Town of Tuxedo and Sloatsburg). Volunteers are always welcome and appreciated. If you're interested in finding out more and lending a hand, contact SloatsburgFoodPantry@gmail.com.
*We are committed to doing all we can to create a safe environment for those who are able to participate in events and services on our premises.
Reminders for attending services, meetups or to volunteer:
- Take your temperature 30 minutes before arriving. Ensure it is 100.4 degrees or below. If you feel ill with any kind of symptoms, or if you have travelled to any of the states on the NY State quarantine list in the last 14 days, we ask that you stay home and worship with us online.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth coming into the church and while in the building.
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet apart from anyone outside your group.
You will be asked to confirm the following upon entering the building:
a. You HAVE NOT been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
b. There are currently NO MEMBERS of your household who are ill or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
c. You HAVE NOT been in contact with anyone who is ill, has shown symptoms, or been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
d. You ARE NOT experiencing any of the following: new cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, sore throat, new muscle aches or headaches, gastrointestinal symptoms (i.e. diarrhea, vomiting, etc.), chills or repeated shaking with chills, or a new loss of taste or smell.
If you are not able to confirm all of the above statements, please join us for service online and/or reschedule volunteering after 14 days of quarantine or a COVID-negative test. Thank you!
- The Sanctuary and Lower Level have been configured for social distancing.
- Children will remain with parents during Sunday services and are offered fun busy-kits upon arriving.
- We continue to monitor our local and state guidelines, and we may need to change our plans. Your patience, grace, and prayers are so appreciated as we navigate following Jesus in these times.